
Bride to be decorating the table ...alone!!

Having Solemization At The Waters..

Saf Seaview Resort

Notice the Ghostly Feel..

We Are Really A Happy Couple

深情款款。。我是你的了。。

深情的一吻。。订做我们的爱情!!
Today a brand new day again...bright sunny day..very good for outdoors...but i'm staying home blogging instead.haha..ytd just went for a ROM party...which belongs to Kath and Kelly..I know Kath more..so i shall blog a little about how i came to know this person..knew her since secondary school..i think same class as her for around 3 yrs..not very well known but i know this person exists..one of the things i can remember of her is that ..she speaks really loud and clear lo..hehe..ytd also like a small gathering for haising 5n1..lotsa old classmates came also..everyone has aged including me of course..those attending ytd...weiling...doris ..shufen..yinghui..shuyan..poh ling..desmond..jixiang..zaiwei..wen sheng..zhi kun..ying chun..wifey and me...have a rather good chat with them too..hope they are find their loved one soon..also wish Kath and Kelly 百年好合!!


Though I'd only been in the same class as you and the others for a year, I didn't forget abt you all. A pity I've been forgotten already. I wanted to contact Kath for a long time but she doesn't seem willing to hear from me anymore. A pity I have to sever friendships like that. Sighz. ~ Clarice
ReplyDelete